Rental homes are state-subsidised. The selection of tenants for these apartments is based on a needs assessment
in which assets as well as housing needs and income level are used as criteria.
All apartments are non-smoking and home insurance is required.
Please provide attachments separately either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (name the subject of e-mail as ’Housing application’ and the applicant's first and last name) or to the office during the office's opening hours. Possible attachments for the housing application are:
- certificate of the gross monthly salary from all employed people moving into the apartment
- tax certificates from all people over the age of 18 moving into the apartment
- certificate of the gross monthly pension
- certificate of the pregnancy
- a student card or certificate from the school for all students over the age of 18 moving into the apartment
- a statement of the fair value of the assets
- creditor's certificate of debts
- copy of the residence permit and/or passport
- certificate of unemployment allowance
- any other annexes, f.e. certificates from employer